Recently, the "Powderpigs" Ski School, located at Summit Central (Snoqualmie Pass, WA), needed to barricade some raised decking at their ski lodge. The purpose was to fulfill some safety code requirements dealing with making sure that objects on the deck were properly contained within the area. Due to the massive amount of snowfall that Western Washington receives in the mountains during the winter months, the ski school coordinator needed a barrier solution that had the following features:
- could be easily taken up-and-down as needed, in order to remove snow from the deck
- was a very strong material with maximum weather resistance
- had a stabilized edging around the perimeter as well as connection rings
- was able to be produced to very specific dimensions
- was within a reasonable budget, and could be produced right away
As you can see from the pictures supplied by "Powderpigs" the custom netting panels fit their spacing well, and are accomplishing their intended purpose!