Below you can see the images of the preexisting framing that required replacement netting. The nets that had been up there were no longer functional, and the framing needed to be outfitted with new nets. The purpose of the netting was to aid in the blocking of errant shots to protect people within the tee box range area, the parking lot, and the golf cart pickup zone. Some of the characteristics required were:
- resilience to long-term UV and weather exposure
- ability to block glancing shots
- minimal visual appearance
- ease-of-use for lacing to the existing framing
- ability to custom shape to match the unique dimensions
This golf course facility required 26 of the custom nets to match their existing frames. All nets were facilitated and out the door quickly, and ready for installation and years of dependability. Below you can view the diagram of the nets provided, followed by customer images of the frames that required the new nets.