To add to a previous article noting the assembly guidelines for various Gourock products, we would like to make notice that the general assembly and installation guideline for this golf/sport cage (GCKL10KIT) are now also available to view online by clicking here.
Most popular for residential and general golf impact purposes, this product is also very popular for:
- Golf Driving Practice
- General Multi-Sport Impact Use
- Golf Containment & Barrier Applications
- Rope Bordered + Corner Attachment Hooks
- Spacious, Free-Standing Frame With All Components (if that option is selected)
- Outdoor & Indoor Usage/Installation
- Convenient "Snap-Lock" Framing Assembly (1" Steel - if that option is selected)
- Heavy-Duty Impact Panel "Doubles-Up" The Hitting Zone
- 100% PolyPro Nets Feature 4 Units of UV Stabilizer & Appearance/Texture Similarities to Nylon
- High-Tenacity PolyPro Netting Will NOT Fade, Shrink, or Mildew!
- Baseball/Softball Soft-toss & Tee Work
- Trade Show Product Demonstration Booths
- Hockey/Lacrosse Shooting Practice
- Indoor & Outdoor Installations
Some people opt to source the netting enclosure on its own, for installation within a framing or support structure that they already have (including off of a ceiling), and that option is only $169 (click here for details).
So for anyone performing research on sourcing a really durable and functional multi-purpose sports and golf hitting net and frame, definitely take this product into account. It features really nice materials with a functional framing design, and is available at a great value price right through the Gourock.com site!