- are not permanently installed into property with concrete footings
- are to be removed or installed seasonally
- need to be completely removed or moved easily
- are to be set-up only when needed and stored when not
- are for most residential barrier solutions
There have been some requests over the years for specific sizes of the pole-sections used for each of the available finished pole lengths. So below are diagrams that demonstrate the number of sections used, and the length of each section used, for all four heights available. The home-barrier poles are supplied in sizes of: 8', 10', 12', and 14'. For netting installations that require heights that are greater than 14', you'll need to utilize a more permanent installation system (concrete footings & permanent poles) or a tensioned-cable installation.